Adelphia Road Information Session
Please join us on August 17th, at 11:30am or 7:00pm, for an introduction session where you will get an overview of the Adelphia Road class, have a place to ask questions and maybe meet some women who share your interest in mentoring and discipleship. Please try to come!
To help us plan refreshments, please RSVP here.
Free and low-cost events are are in the works! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you would be interested in attending an informal event such as:
- Girls Night In! (a movie or game night with just the gals)
- Stitch ‘n Sew (bring a crafting project that occupies your hands while we chat about whatever God has put in our lives and hearts)
- Art Thang (getting your crafty on because… CRAFTS!)
- Cancer and Chronic Illness Support (serious topics don’t have to be formal; if you need a hug, we’re here)
- Holiday Outreach (Thanksgiving Feast? Cookie Exchange?)
All suggestions will be considered! Please let us know how we can serve you.