Fri, Jan 5 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Start 2018 by envisioning your goals for the new year! Vision Boards are a collage of YOUR dreams, YOUR aspirations, YOUR goals. They are a daily visual queue that reminds us of the things we want to do. Join us the first Friday of January for a prayerful look at our new year’s resolutions and a evening of creative fun cutting and pasting words and images into our vision. We will provide boards and magazines. Please bring images that are meaningful for you and you don’t mind pasting to a board. Small photos of yourself to be pasted into scenes may assist in visualizing yourself into a new place.
Cost: $20 to the instructor
RSVP here, or Just Show Up
(date and time TBD)
Strong Women, Power Financial Strategies: During this complimentary seminar, you will learn ways to:
- Gain control over your finances
- Protest the people and things you love the most
- Make informed financial decisions
The financial planning seminar that Erin Sabin offered earlier this year is once again available…if there is enough interest! If you have any questions about what financial strategies are available to you now or in the future, fill out the form below:
Cost: FREE (includes dinner)!
More free and low-cost events are are in the works! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if there is a specific type of informal event you would be interested in:
- Girls Night In! (a movie or game night with just the gals)
- Cancer and Chronic Illness Support (serious topics don’t have to be formal; if you need a hug, we’re here)
- Holiday Outreach (Thanksgiving Feast? Cookie Exchange?)