Thursday, December 18, will be the last day of regular hours at the Faithful Hearts offices until 2015! Classes, support groups and special events may continue. Please contact individual leaders for information.
We wish you each a peaceful and joyous time this holiday season as you remember what Christmas actually means. God Almighty made promises to his beloved people that one day he, himself, would live with us, teach us the way to live life to the full in right-relationship to God. The Old Testament, and history itself, record words and events that pointed to God's plan. Through the birth of Jesus the unthinkable became reality!! God chose to put on flesh (become one of us) and live a human life, by human rules and set aside the Divine power that was his to make that life easy. HE honestly lived as one of us!
He lived a sinless life, even facing the struggles and emotions we know well in our own lives. When sin caused his death, death had no power over perfect life, and because he came to life and lives today, he offers us that same power to live knowing that death has no power over those who identify with God through Jesus. THAT'S what Christmas is all about! We remember the beginning of a perfect life and the fulfillment of God's promises to anyone who cares to accept his offer of new life. No wonder the angels were singing! No wonder we call that a holy night! A holy beginning that marked the end of sin's power over us: forgiveness when we fail and God's presence and power for us to press on.
From the Board of Directors, the teachers, leaders and volunteers of Faithful Hearts,
We wish you a peaceful and joyous Christmas!
(Remember ... it was and is all for you.)
We will be starting off the year with new Grasping God's Word classes. Watch for information!
New classes, new people bringing their gifts to Faithful Hearts! Check here for news and updates beginning of January!
Groups - Open to All:
- Moms in Prayer, Green Hope High School - Wednesdays, 7:45 am
- Prayer and Coffee - Thursdays, 7:30am. Come join us for prayer and coffee or tea, coversation & hugs as needed.
Support Groups - "Strength for the Journey ..."
- Separated/Divorced, Thursdays, 7:30 pm - Contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancer/chronic Illness - Second and fourth Saturdays, 10:00 - 11:30am - Contact Tina at 919.325.6256 (NOT MEETING Sept 13)
- Spouse Support for women dealing with sexual sin/pornography in their marriage. Meets the first and last Thursday of each month, 6:00 pm - Contact Marsha at 919.800.7501
- Widowed - Meets the second and fourth Saturdays of each month 9:00 am - Contact Brigitte at 919.455.7502