For the next several weeks Faithful Hearts will have limited hours. Regularly scheduled classes, appointments and groups are not changing. Drop-in and phone calls will be on hold for a while. Sometimes we need to take a break, breathe and try to plan our future. Your patience is appreciated. -jan
FAITHFUL ARTS, Nov. 20, 7-9PM
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED DUE TO MAXIMUM CAPACITY. PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH EVENT DETAILS.
Preparing our hearts for the holidays, our Advent event will be an art and dessert evening, led by local artist Lynne Farrow. Come casual (very!) and enjoy an evening designed to fill you up! Register on the ministry page. Only a few spaces left.
(LOOKING FOR A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOUR DAY? TRY THIS: go to the drop down BLOG menu on the main page and see what you find. There's even a recipe blog that I totally forgot about. Could be fun.
Fall Class Schedule
- Grasping God’s Word #2 – Wednesday afternoon, 1:00
- Grasping God’s Word #1 - Tuesday evenings 7:00-8:30 pm
- Adelphia Road (small group Spiritual Formation/mentoring) - third Wednesday of each month, October - May.
Prayer Groups - Open to All:
- Moms in Prayer, Green Hope High School - Wednesdays, 7:45 am
- Prayer and Coffee - Thursdays, 7:30am. Come join us for prayer and coffee or tea, coversation & hugs as needed.
Support Groups - "Strength for the Journey ..."
- Separated/Divorced, Thursdays, 7:30 pm - Contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancer/chronic Illness - Second and fourth Saturdays, 10:00 - 11:30am - Contact Tina at 919.325.6256 (NOT MEETING Sept 13)
- Spouse Support for women dealing with sexual sin/pornography in their marriage. Meets the first and last Thursday of each month, 6:00 pm - Contact Marsha at 919.800.7501
- Widowed - Meets the second and fourth Saturdays of each month 9:00 am - Contact Brigitte at 919.455.7502