We are back to regular hours at the Faithful Hearts offices! Call 919 650-2553 to make sure someone is in the office, then come on in!
Regular ministries are beginning afresh for 2015.
- MOMS IN PRAYER meets Wednesday mornings at 7:45, prayer beginning at 8:00. These moms pray for their high school students. All are welcome. (This group does not meet if school is cancelled or delayed because of weather)
- ADELPHIA ROAD This mentoring group meets in small groups weekly and for a large group teaching the third Wednesday of each month @ 10:00am
- New GRASPING GODS WORD classes will begin whenever a group of women is ready. Please send your best days/times of availability to email@example.com.
- THE DARING WAY, an experiential group based on the research of Dr. Brene' Brown, and led for 8 weeks by Heidi Stern, LCSW, beginning 1/13, 6:30-8:30. Please contact Heidi Stern for more information at 919-408-3212, ext.25.
- THURSDAY MORNING PRAYER - Coffee and tea are on by 7:30am. Come in anytime 7:30-10:00 to pray with us or by yourself. Printed prayer guides always available.
Support Groups - "Strength for the Journey ..."
- Separated/Divorced, Thursdays, 7:00 to 8:30 pm - Contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancer/chronic Illness - Second and fourth Saturdays, 10:00 - 11:30am - Contact Tina at 919.325.6256 (NOT MEETING Sept 13)
- Spouse Support for women dealing with sexual sin/pornography in their marriage. Meets the first and last Thursday of each month, 6:00 pm - Contact Marsha at 919.800.7501
- Widowed - Meets the second and fourth Saturdays of each month 9:00 am - Contact Brigitte at 919.455.7502